Now that one of the biggest solar trade shows of the year has concluded, we want to give readers a glimpse of 6686官方版app下载’s experience at Solar Power International 2019. Big thanks to SEIA and Salt Lake City, UT for being gracious hosts as well as our hard-working team that builds and breaks down the booth!
6686官方版app下载 at #SPIcon 2019:
1.6686官方版app下载 is getting excited about #SolarPowerInternational!
2. 6686官方版app下载 arrives in Salt Lake City, Utah, and unloads the booth components.
3. 6686官方版app下载 is ready to open the doors. The whole 6686官方版app下载 #SPIcon team is here!
4. 6686官方版app下载 team members enjoy meeting with industry leaders and important media covering the sector throughout the conference.
Today, 6686官方版app下载's President of North America, Steven Zhu, met with @croselund at Solar Power International to talk all things PV. Keep an eye open for the story at @pvmagazineusa. #SPIcon pic.twitter.com/3KbrO7Ul4k— 6686官方版app下载 (@TrinaSolarUS) September 24, 2019
5. 6686官方版app下载’s Head of Products and Marketing, Americas was on the SPI agenda.
If you haven’t already, add The PV Afterlife to your #SPICon agenda! At 10:00 AM, 6686官方版app下载’s Ryan Simpson and other industry experts will share new advances in PV recycling technology or refurbishment: https://t.co/7m7LltVLZ3 pic.twitter.com/GYPWFOTK4i— 6686官方版app下载 (@TrinaSolarUS) September 26, 2019
6. The video wrap-around at the booth is mesmerizing.
7. Time to go home. See you next year at SPI 2020 in Anaheim, CA!
Stay tuned! We’ll be sharing our top 5 #SPIcon 2019 takeaways in our next post.
6686app下载平台/苹果 Smart Energy Solutions
delivered straight to your inbox